Scribe E : email@example.com
Chapter No: 506
1 To open the Convocation.
2 To read, or take as read, the summons convening the Chapter.
3 To confirm, and if approved, adopt the minutes of the Convocation held 27th February 2019
4 To invest those Officers not present at the Installation Convocation.
Steward: Comp. D, Greening & Janitor Ex. Comp. J. J. Malyon PZ
- To Ballot for as Candidates for Exaltation:
Bro. Graham Whitehead, a master mason of and hailing from the Mundy Grove Lodge No. 506.
Proposed by Ex.Comp. N. Ruddiman and Seconded
by Ex. Comp. R. Healey and:
Bro. Christopher Paul Sisson, a master mason of and hailing from the Aretas Lodge No. 4268. Proposed by Comp. G. Pitts and seconded by Ex. Comp. Nick Daines
- If present and elected to Exalt Bro. Graham Whitehead.
- To receive Notices of Motion, Propositions, & Apologises.
- To receive for signature the Report of the Inventory Committee.
- To receive at the Risings Communications from:
1) Supreme Grand Chapter,
2) Provincial Grand Chapter,
3) General Communications
- To close the Convocation and collect an Offertory.